So I spent the day......

Nemesis

Mrs Nem said we should go to Merry Hill Shopping center, Can't complain...... nice choice of stores and HMV for movies n stuff....... we went to Debenhams, M&S, Topshop, Schu..... and many more..... got all manner of new goodies...... the only thing is..... wait for it.... the P.A. style music....... utter utter carp......... why O why can't these places just do QUIET....... why do they insist on my senses being assaulted with generic noise...... 4 shops and 4 renditions of some crooning chap telling me how he was "in love with your body" made me want to puke..... I cut short  the shopping mission by about £300 quid.... I'll be going on my hols with a mixture of rags and semi worn things..... have these people no shame.... please discuss....

Nem......

I always go on my holibobs wearing the 'same old tat ' every year. I know it fits and it is cheaper............. Not sure what this High St shopping thing is, you write about......... Last time I went was to get a new phone in December and the time before was 2 years before that to get a new phone. 

depending on where you are going I just wear the same shorts and polo/tshirts that I have worn for years ,my luggage is a small carry on holdall.

I do the same as this------

2 hours ago, Olliebeak said:

depending on where you are going I just wear the same shorts and polo/tshirts that I have worn for years ,my luggage is a small carry on holdall.

Or you could just let the Mrs. buy yer clothes.