Bicester Heritage Sunday Scramble 23rd April

Martyn Vann - Warwickshire AO

As above if anyone else needs tickets I have 3 spare these can be e mailed to you 

So I'm going to be at the falcon for around 7.45 have my tickets thanks to Chris (CL290005Banking on petrol stations en-route! I'll try and coast into the carpark to keep the noise down .... :down:

16 minutes ago, Northwarks said:

So I'm going to be at the falcon for around 7.45 have my tickets thanks to Chris (CL290005Banking on petrol stations en-route! I'll try and coast into the carpark to keep the noise down .... :down:

There are petrol stations in Warwick, Gaydon and Banbury so shout up where you need stop?

There is also an Esso at Baynards green on A43, B4100 roundabout which is close to Bicester Heritage

All tickets gone now

Can you keep me a place as I have the shortest journey but not planning to arrive until around 10

Just leaving now!

Must bl**** mad don't get up at this time in the week!

See you all in a bit.:t-up:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ali Jones said:

Are we mad 

As owners of small plastic cars, that's a given!

• Like 2

Well we got back OK - Great day was that, top recommendation and deffo going again. Was 5c when I left at 7am, coldest I think I've driven the car in - and it looks like the cold was the reason for a impromptu water leak - first ever water leak! And as if by magic dry as a bone now the weather has warmed up.

Came back on the M40  .. got bored and dropped off at Gaydon and came back the fun route :d

Thanks again all !

• Like 2

Had a fab time and great to meet new people, thanks Martyn for organising it. Now off to drive in Solihull St George's day parade.

Excellent turn out, as usual so much to see including buildings this is a real family day. 

Good to meet you Martyn catch up again at Stoneleigh