*SOLD* Westfield SEiW 2.0L Red Top

atl502

After 3 years of fun, I am looking at moving into Tin Top racing so my Westfield is going up for sale. It's a fantastic car, and is the perfect road / occasional track day car in its current spec and could be taken either way to make an out and out track car, or an even better road car. So the car:

Westfield SEiW registered on 1998 on an R plate, wide body with V8 ducted nose cone and vented bonnet.

2.0 Vauxhall XE Red Top with oil pump, hydraulic tappets, plugs and a Varley red top 30 battery fitted within the last few years. Fully serviced with oils and fluids over the winter, also garaged over winter.

It runs on MBE Engine Management with tapered throttle bodies giving 197bhp on a rolling road.

Gearbox is a Type 9 close ratio straight cut competition box with short quick shift.

Paddle type clutch

Sierra Limited Slip Differential

Front brakes are Wilwood 4 pots with solid discs, rears are Sierra disks.

Braided brake hoses

Gaz adjustable suspension

2.4 Steering Rack

13 inch Compomotive alloys

Carbon fibre effect rear arch protectors and rear lights

Carbon fibre exhaust

Playskool Half Cage

Willians Harnesses

Momo steering wheel

Recently fitted with an upgraded Coolex radiator with new fan

Cooling override switch (never had any overheating problems but the switch was already fitted and I upgraded the radiator for more track work)

AP Racing Brake Master Cylinder (took me almost a year to get hold of one of these to fit! Rocking horse s*** springs to mind!)

Heater

Full leather dash and carpets

Immobiliser

Hamilton car cover (with slight tear)

Side doors and soft bits for sevens tonneau cover

The car has been fully set up with geo and corner weights by Northampton Motorsports

MOT until September 17

As you can see, it is a great spec car. I have spent thousands on this car and it is in fantastic condition, I have stacks of history and receipts too. I have loved owning it and hope the next person does too. I just want to try my hand a bit more seriously on track! I am in no rush to sell so please no silly offers. Car is based in Leamington Spa. Contact 07429155373.

Price: £11,500

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

FullSizeRender (5).jpg

FullSizeRender (6).jpg

FullSizeRender (7).jpg

FullSizeRender (8).jpg

I will try and get some tomorrow after work if I can get home while there's still some light!

I've found myself a racing car so price drop on the car as I need the space. Price is now £10,500

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.