Great Northern Weekend Tour (All Areas) - 5th/6th August

Onliest Smeg David

Sounds superb. New engine should be in by the end of May . Will confirm then 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Another BOOOOOST into line of sight, I will be confirming B&B booking at end of June. So get ye names down!

:default_stu-westy::dg-westy::orange-westy::purple-westy::silver-westy::lg-westy::db-westy::black-westy::white-westy::westy::yellow-westy: :ww:

Great stuff. Let me know when you need moneyyyzzz :)

I'd like to join in for the top half so will do a day trip, will wait on route. Can recommend some good roads. 

22 minutes ago, tex said:

I'd like to join in for the top half so will do a day trip, will wait on route. Can recommend some good roads. 

:yes:

I'll pm soon when I'm looking at routes.

The missus spotted the plug in the magazine, and says we're up for this. We'd come down from Glasgow, meet you at the bottom of the Lake District, overnight in Moffat, then leave you after Kielder once we hit the A69 to head back up north.

If you can guarantee us a double room we'll take it, or we can sort our own accommodation. Cool, either way.

I'll have to check @BigSkyBrad But sure you can have last double in first B&B.

Several twins left.

On 09/06/2017 at 18:22, tex said:

Keep in touch Terry as a few more of us will probably join in on a day trip too.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2017 at 12:33, BigSkyBrad said:

The missus spotted the plug in the magazine, and says we're up for this. We'd come down from Glasgow, meet you at the bottom of the Lake District, overnight in Moffat, then leave you after Kielder once we hit the A69 to head back up north.

If you can guarantee us a double room we'll take it, or we can sort our own accommodation. Cool, either way.

Double room guaranteed @BigSkyBrad Please forward me your full names and contact for my weekend details. Muchly Ta

Still a couple of Double beds available, & several twin/shared room options.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/06/2017 at 18:15, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Joint Manchester AO said:

Still a couple of Double beds available, & several twin/shared room options.

Get on board! I will be confirming B&B soon.

BUMP - Getting very close now to B&B final confirmation.

Snooze, you'll lose!

• 2 weeks later...

Well - a hectic week and weekend has meant I didn't get around to finalising B&Bs (& cancelling 2nd B&B) and booking table for Saturday evening meal. So you have until this Friday to come on board.

Current 11 weekenders are:

@John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary/Lou @Mrs Panda

@BigSkyBrad/Diana

@Bigchris092/friend

@W Shep

@AdamR

@Terryathome

Me/Wendz

I'll send out emails with confirmation, further details and B&B payment begining of next week.

Day 1 route is in hand, but It would be a great help if one of you was able to plan Day 2 route back South via NY Moors/Dales etc. (if so let me know)

All't'best