Westfield wanted

andy665

Have a budget of £12k for the right Westfield

Age not important - looking for a good, well looked car, ideally with good history / provenance

Flexible on engine but probably not a CVH unit which I'm hoping my budget will allow me to avoid

If anyone has anything that you think may be of interest then please let me know

£12k is a good budget and WILL get you a decent car. Just be patient. 

At that price I'd be looking at good spec fuel injected cars and certainly newer than a CVH engine. 

Go to a local meet and I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction and explain what "options" are good to have and more importantly suit your requirements. 

Have fun looking!

IMG_0904.JPG

MOT to August 2017, MSA Log book, Multiple Class Wins in Speed series and HSA Championship. Developed over more than a decade, fettled by Northampton Motor Sport. 2660 Toyota/Dog box/ Quaife LSD / Gaz Mono / RAW Cage. 200 BHP and 505 KGS.

Advertised in cars for sale on here and priced to sell. 

telephone 07811  207274

£12k is a good budget and WILL get you a decent car. Just be patient. 

At that price I'd be looking at good spec fuel injected cars and certainly newer than a CVH engine. 

Go to a local meet and I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction and explain what "options" are good to have and more importantly suit your requirements. 

Have fun looking!

Useful visit to Toybox this morning, nice selection of cars but only one in my price range and it did not appeal.

Realised that

a. I have to be quick to bag the right car and

b. I need to have some degree of patience - not exactly one of my virtues

Definitely ruled out anything with less than 150bhp, I just know it will end up frustrating me but have not ruled out a V8, good thing is I have cash sitting here so can move quickly 

I would have thought lots of choice for 12k with good modern power units

may just be the time of year if there isn't much advertised that takes your fancy 

you ain't missing out too much this time of year with the weather as it is so just sit tight and keep asking if anyone is thinking of selling 

24 minutes ago, RussH said:

Track car, tourer...?

Fast road car but up to 3-4 track days per year. I like good standards of finish (cosmetically) so a car built and used for extensive track work is unlikely to be the car for me

• Like 1

My Car has an MOT and is very compliant on the road at 5k RPM.  At 9,500 RPM it literally comes alive.  ARBS front and rear and fully adjustable gas monos.  Come and have a look in march if I still have it.  £7,995 would buy it today.

200BHP / 505 Kgs with a  full tank fuel / 13" wheels / full cage for safety. 

I know of a very well sorted car that is possibly coming up for sale soon. A member on here called Molestrangler passed away late last year and his wife will be selling it soon, in fact she comes home tomorrow from visiting her son. She has someone that she is offering the car to first, but then if they don't want it, it will go up for sale. I can keep you updated if you like?

• Like 1

I know of a very well sorted car that is possibly coming up for sale soon. A member on here called Molestrangler passed away late last year and his wife will be selling it soon, in fact she comes home tomorrow from visiting her son. She has someone that she is offering the car to first, but then if they don't want it, it will go up for sale. I can keep you updated if you like?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Julie (One Careful Lady Owner) - Peak District AO said:

Please do - got a few options to consider now

You've scanned cars for sale I guess? Have you seen this: 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.