MSE Abingdon Track Day - Fri 23rd Jun

CrisisWolf

Motorsport Events released their Abingdon dates. If we get a group of 10 or more cars together we can have a complimentary lesson for each main driver. Gauging interest with names for now, if we get to 5-8 I'll contact MSE and advise we may have a WSCC group then we can each book individually.

£135 each.

1. CrisisWolf

1. CrisisWolf
2. Dommo

Pretty sure this was one of the dates I was already considering so a no-brainer for me. Which is useful, seeing as I have no brain.

1. CrisisWolf
2. Dommo

3. andyismilesaway

Well, I best start somewhere and this date works with me. And it'd be rude not to add another orange mx5 car.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Out of interest was anyone else looking at this one given it's just over month away. Keen to book, get time off work etc

That'll also spur me on to getting the car ready for it!

Damn I forgot and now it's sold out (which is surprisingly early)! Booking 14th July instead.

Ah, so it has. We're spaces last time I checked :(

Will check work for 14jul too

2. Timmay Zoom Zoom
3. andyismilesaway

Just realised in my own stupidity i didnt book this. Have booked July. Have also noticed not only is this sold out but i am away on business. Sorry! Still two of you are going...