Bits and Pieces

MartinH

Two years since I sold my Westfield and I'm still finding bits an pieces in the garage, the loft and all sorts of other strange parts of the house.  So I have for sale the following:

Standard boot box in Westfield Green, original condition with no cut outs - £15 buyer collects from Cambridgeshire (CB24)  SOLD

Rain suit, I borrowed one at a very wet sprint and thought it was so good I went out and bought this one, I don't recall ever wearing it.  Size 44, I am 6 foot tall and it fits fine.  Great bit of kit if you've not got a hood.  - £18 including postage. SOLD

Wide bodied standard roll bar good powder coat finish - £10 or offers  buyer collects from Cambridgeshire (CB24)    

Willans seat belt, this is the standard 2 inch wide model a factory fit to early Westfields.  In good condition as it was replaced many years ago by a 3 inch one.  No date as it predates the requirement for a life on belts.  Comes with 2 long and two short eye bolts and a single crutch strap. - £20 including postage. SOLD

Boot Box Comp.jpg20170128_113517.jpgRoll Bar.jpg20170128_164517.jpg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.