Oil Can Cafe, Sun 12th Feb POSTPONED

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

The North West Kit Car Owners Group are organising a run out on Sunday 12th Feb. Their lunch stop is at the Oil Can Cafe at 1.30pm so we are going to meet them there and if anyone wants to join us (and them) please shout up.

If you want to go with them from the start they are meeting at Sainsbury's, Ashton-under-Lyne at 10.15am and taking a route up to Hebden Bridge and back down before getting to the Oil Can Cafe.

POSTPONED TO THE FOLLOWING SUNDAY

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Current weather forecast is snow on the tops and 3 degrees all day. I somehow think Trevor Harmer (the head of the NWKCOG) is not a man to cancel, so wrap up warm and get ready for some great photo's.

Seriously, if it snows - we no goes, so stay posted.

Er, is anyone thinking of going?

• Like 2

Best take a welding torch along Julie in case you meet a brass monkey...:getmecoat:

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, CraigHew said:

Best take a welding torch along Julie in case you meet a brass monkey...:getmecoat:

For Glen of course

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Julie (One Careful Lady Owner) - Peak District AO said:

Current weather forecast is snow on the tops and 3 degrees all day. I somehow think Trevor Harmer (the head of the NWKCOG) is not a man to cancel, so wrap up warm and get ready for some great photo's.

Seriously, if it snows - we no goes, so stay posted.

Er, is anyone thinking of going?

Despite what happened on the my last and first, run out with Trev. I'm aiming to be out starting in Ashton Under Lyme :yes:

• Like 1

We are planning to go but may change our minds if it is snowing!

• Like 1

I'll meet you all up at the Oilcan but not in the Westy as it's the first time in 8 years I've failed to get it  MOT'd in January.

Barry

• Like 1

Fingers crossed then, Ian, that you have better luck this time, can you direct them to the Kit Car Parking Area? we will be there waiting for you with Martyn and Sue.

I hope that is not a MOT failure, Barry, and just that you have not taken it to the garage yet. It will be nice to catch up with you regardless of which car you are in, and always a laugh.

My advice is not to watch the weather report at the moment, it's quite disturbing.

• Like 2

I might pop along, I'm going to a model show in Huddersfield in the morning, so maybe call in on my way home.

• Like 2

Hi Julie

No, no MOT failure just failed to take it for the MOT due to brass monkey weather and tons of salt on the road.

Barry

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RussH said:

Are you a KLF fan Robin?

Are you an M fan?

12 hours ago, Julie (One Careful Lady Owner) - Peak District AO said:

Fingers crossed then, Ian, that you have better luck this time, can you direct them to the Kit Car Parking Area? we will be there waiting for you with Martyn and Sue.

Guiding Trevor and his Tigers is like herding sheep! I'll try my best :laugh:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Are you an M fan?

Everybody talk about pop muzik