XAO needing to renew

Pistol Pete

Now that i am no longer one of the Essex AOs i need to look at renewing my membership. Can somebody frig the system and get it to send me a renewal invoice please?

47 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

Now that i am no longer one of the Essex AOs i need to look at renewing my membership. Can somebody frig the system and get it to send me a renewal invoice please?

Pete, when you be became an AO you had 109 days of unused membership which was held during your term as an AO.   Then when you retired as am AO you were credited with an additional years free membership as a thankyou.  Therefore you membership will not be due until 474 days from May 30th 2016 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

Ive had some kind of odd invoice doubled up end up in my spam mail , which doesnt look right to me. Anyone shed any light on this ?

Look out for spoofed email address - especially if it's not a genuine one in the reply to bit. Might be a chancer!

30 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

Ive had some kind of odd invoice doubled up end up in my spam mail , which doesnt look right to me. Anyone shed any light on this ?

No, because I can't understand why it did it either!  However, I have sorted it backstage and your renewal invoice has been reissued for the correct amount of £27.50

Weird...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Wendon (smokey mow) - WSCC Club Secretary said:

Pete, when you be became an AO you had 109 days of unused membership which was held during your term as an AO.   Then when you retired as am AO you were credited with an additional years free membership as a thankyou.  Therefore you membership will not be due until 474 days from May 30th 2016 

Sweet.