New member from Kent

Josh Hampson

Hi everyone,

Having recently bought a Westfield Seight in September last year I have decided to get involved with the WSCC.

I am looking forward to going to my first meet over in sunny Essex in March, Kev from Essex has kindly mentioned a few people who will be going there from near me in Maidstone area. I would be Interested in meeting up on the way with you guys if your up for that. 

I am also planning to go to the Silverstone Classic show with one of my mates and would be interested in getting my car on the club stand, Kev also mentioned Stoneleigh which I would also like to go to. 

I have a passion for classic and sports cars, I will be going to the London Classic Car Show and Goodwood FoS this year.

Josh 

IMG_3591.JPG

IMG_3620.JPG

:ww: Josh.    Always a few at our Essex meets although we don't all always turn up in our Westfields, sometimes in the Tin Tops if the weather is carp.     Dean lives in Dartford and always a regular, he's started to go on pre-meet drives to get the most out of his Westfield, you could join up with him. 

Bye the way, your car looks tooooo pretty.

:ww: to the forum Josh, it's a fun place to be.

Looking forward to seeing you 12th March and hopefully the weather is such that you can rumble into the car park in your very good looking car!

Hi Josh and welcome.

A very popular meeting is the Oulton Park Gold Cup, historic and classic meeting with lots of track action. The Wirral and North Wales area have a pitch there every year and entry is free for Westie and driver. This year it's the 26/28th August, the bank holiday weekend so if you fancy a trip up north let me know and we will sort a ticket out for you.

John.

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

• Like 1

Cheers for the warm welcome guys.

I might take you up on the offer John, I will let you know nearer the time. 

:d :yes:

8 minutes ago, Josh Hampson said:

I might take you up on the offer John, I will let you know nearer the time. 

:d :yes:

Just make sure it doesn't coincide with a far more fun and entertaining event being attended by your new friends from the other side of Rainham Marshes :laugh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Joint Essex AO said:

Just make sure it doesn't coincide with a far more fun and entertaining event being attended by your new friends from the other side of Rainham Marshes :laugh:

Not morris dancing again. :oops:

And we have chocolate cake.

:ww: Josh I'm near Dartford,I go over and meet the Essex boys so if you want to join us your welcome. Second Sunday of the month.

Hi & Thanks 

You must be one of the guys. 

I can't get to the meet in Feb but will be going to the one in March.

I'll joint up with you on the way if that OK

Cheers

12 hours ago, DE04* said:

Ohh nice looking Westy :yes:

:ww:

Very nice westy!

Hope to see you around at one or more of the big gatherings.

Martyn

10 hours ago, Josh Hampson said:

Hi & Thanks 

You must be one of the guys. 

I can't get to the meet in Feb but will be going to the one in March.

I'll joint up with you on the way if that OK

Cheers

Yep we can meet on the way no problem,always good to meet new members. Enjoy your new toy!!!