GBS Cars and Coffee, Sat 25th March

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at McDonalds, Ollerton, 9.30am before taking the short journey to Great British Sportscars, Ollerton for 10am and their Cars and Coffee event. Meet us there if you prefer.

Tour the factory, visit the Kit Spares shop, meet lots of kit car fans and their cars as you enjoy the free refreshments.

• Like 2

morning all hopefully if I can get the boss to do my shift at work and I don't get any mot booked in that day we will be there lol

and are we doing anything this sunday :westy::westy::westy:

• Like 1

We will put it in the diary and hope to make it :yes:

• Like 2

After speaking to one of the GBS team at Autosport I said I would go over for a viewing, I've put it in my diary, fingers crossed my car is back on the road by then!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Oh crumbs, here goes, I am really sorry but I have just booked a holiday and therefore we will not be going to this event. You know that stick from last weekend? well feel free to hit me with it, when you see me next :)

Have yourselves a brill time and eat lots and lots of cake.

On the upside we are coming back early, on Friday evening, just so we don't miss the Curborough Breakfast meet :yes:

• Like 1

We are planning to go despite Julie & Glen bailing! Weather forecast is good. C U at McD all being well.:)

• Like 1

Sorry Andrew, we are going to miss this too as we are also away on holiday.

Hope you all have a good time and make sure you uphold the Westfield tradition and eat our share of the cake too!

I will obviously step up to the mark and eat enough cake to cover for you two and Julie. Enjoy your holiday. Andrew

• Like 1

I plan to be there!

Hi folks sorry we won't be there were on our jollies as well hope you all enjoy :westy::westy::westy:

• Like 1