Westfield on the Telly

David Oxfordshire

Just put Channel 4 news on to see an article on Westfield....Mr Turner, factory video and Brexit....

• Like 1

Not available in widescreen unless you pay for it then wait several weeks for delivery :)

yes it does work

some comments:

1. Enjoyed the kid in the background wiggling spanners for the first 3 minutes

2. No wonder the parts department are low on stocks, it's the EU's fault

3. That exhaust wouldn't pass many emmissions tests.

Haha what is going on at the beginning?

Is that Simon & someone else just moving two spanners back & forward!!!

• Like 1

How you going to get parts to Korea, bl**** hard enough getting them to Glasgow :d

Nice spannering action btw

A video clip of the contrasts for me, I was crying with laughter at Johnny Spanners, but then cried tears of despair when "woman on the street" says, "we shouldnt let in any immigrants because of jobs and er the NHS"

• Like 1

Wifes notes:

1/ Blimey they tidied up

2/ That Julian bloke can talk to people rather than ignore

3/ It looks busy 

4/ Crossflow engines still working !

5/ Bet they never offered to show them the loos

I may have added one of those above :oops:

I think the bolt may have been too long on whatever it was he was tightening up.. they need to employ more immigrant workers, they would have had it tightened up before you could of said border control..

I thought it was Simon wiggling his hands down the back of the chassis and the lad who was moving the ratchet and spanner back and forwards was ace. 

I loved the strategically placed seat in front of the tool box with King Dick on it. 

Will Brexit make a difference to them, of course it will but as they have the rest of the world to go after they should do well enough and if they are sourcing more good from the UK then that is good for our economy.

I think the biggest fear is the way sterling V Euro V dollar will go as that is what affects costs.

• Like 1

Looks like Simon is humping the blue FW near the end of the clip :laugh:

The low pound due to Brexit will reduce the cost of a Westfield in the EU and elsewhere. And what parts do Westfield source from the EU anyway?? (Not that I'm a Brexit person).