And now for something completely different

Captain Colonial

Three men trying to get a fat bike off an electric fence (NSFW language):

• Like 8

The voltage is high.. The kick is similar to holding a leaky HT lead. The kick is usually once every second or so.   You can hold one if your determined in front of mates and almost hold a normal smile.   Then place your spare hand on mate and pass on the current :)    Not recommended if you have a pace maker. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Man On The Clapham Omnibus said:

I peed on one once...

I did too !! I was on a scouts night hike, was getting tired , stopped for a wee on the edge of a field, jumped 5ft in the air and wasnt tired for a long while afterwards :o

• Like 1

However, in the true spirit of 1950s SciFi, I developed super human sexual prowess which lasted me until I got married... :oops:

• Like 1

As I kid living in the countryside we used to always try to be the big man by holding on to an electric fence, it was always huge fun and always ended in failure.

When I started as an apprentice mechanic, we had a champion spark plug cleaner and tester. You sandblasted the plug then screwed it in conected a wire and pushed a button where upon you could see the spark.

What you could do was wire it up to the door handle and every time someone grapped it, you pushed the button to see through the opaque glass a dance being done. Great fun until it was the owners wife, being older and with bladder control issues was the person on the other side!!! 

You peed yourself laughing and she just, well, peed! :d

6 hours ago, jeff oakley said:

. Great fun until it was the owners wife, being older and with bladder control issues was the person on the other side!!! 

Y'know that's about the only thing I miss about work, the pi$$ takes and stupid stunts.:d

On 12/01/2017 at 15:49, Paul Hurdsfield said:

Y'know that's about the only thing I miss about work, the pi$$ takes and stupid stunts.:d

I keep saying I will write a book about what we got up to. The initiation ceremonies now would be seen as abuse. I had a pair of steel capped boots, which I buffed up everyday to a mirror finish, which after a while of micky taking they decided it would be a great idea to weld them to the bench. The only problem I was still wearing them at the time. 

It is amazing how small you can make size 9 feet when the stick welder is going.

Happy fun days.

Was he actually attempting to lift the bike over the fence 6 feet from a gate?

Did it not occur to them to walk around the field, find the electric fence unit and switched it off for a few moments?

Am I over thinking the situation??

• Like 2

3 hours ago, iain m said:

Was he actually attempting to lift the bike over the fence 6 feet from a gate?

Did it not occur to them to walk around the field, find the electric fence unit and switched it off for a few moments?

Am I over thinking the situation??

Must say I wondered that...