Hi from the south coast

Toobusy

Hi all.I joined the club  at the  beginning of December 2016 and a couple  of weeks later bought my car.I had been looking for about four months before I found it and am well chuffed. It's a 1997 seiw that I was told was factory built with a 1600 cvh motor.one of the eight previous  owners has changed it a bit.it now has a blacktop zetec on weber throttle bodies, a straight cut gearbox  (not as noisy as I thought it would be) and an lsd.the brakes are ventilated front discs with 4 piston calipers ,rears are sliding caliper  discs.it's brilliant.it has a stack instrument set with sensors everywhere.there is still one indicator light on the dash that I don't know what it does,but it hasn't come on yet so all is good..I haven't found any major issues yet and have just been doing fluid changes etc .and rapidly accelerating up to the speed limit.the tyres are pretty new goodyear efficient grips (195/50) and feel really good while the roads are cold and damp.so all in all its fantastic- my wife even likes being in it in January .I will try to put up some picures, ando am looking forward to the summer.

20161214_123142.jpg

20161214_123149.jpg

20161214_123253.jpg

Edited by Toobusy
More pictures
  • Like 1