Gearbox oil

Quinten

I only ask as I managed to get old gearbox oil over my boiler suit yesterday and got a real blasting off the boss when she found them in the dirty washing basket next to her delicates.  The oil did stink but I didn't think it too bad.

She did manage to get them smelling nice again (the overalls not her delicates: although I imagine they too were perfumed with Lenor).

However, once my new diff oil arrives she may have more nasty niffs to contend with as I suction the old stuff out.

Visions of the current Mrs Hew scantily clad and no delicates on.............................:rolleyes: S2000 gearbox doesnt need to be siphoned out, just undo the drain plug and let it go, all over your overalls !! You will need to pump it in though.

Sure, did exactly that. But the diff needs suction