Hello from Aylesbury Buckinghamshire

Luigi_S

Happy new year to everyone! My name is Luigi and I've just purchased a 1989 Westfield crossflow. It has not been used for 5 years but I have got it running. Im looking forward to modernising and improving to use as a weekend toy and hopefully use on track- but not sure if the cross flow is up to it.. I look forward to hopefully meeting some members at future events. 

• Like 1

Luigi

Welcome to the World of Westfield we are pleased you have joined us!

We have a really lively members area which meets every second Thursday in the month at the Grove Lock pub on the Grand Union Canal just south of Leighton Buzzard.

The next meeting is on 12th Jan at around 7-30 pm.

You will meet some really great guy's with lot's of Westfield info which they will share with very willingly.

I am away next week so I will not be there but Matt, Marto or Keith will be there and will welcome you with open arms.

Hope you can make it and look forward to perhaps meeting you at the Feb meeting?

Best Wishes

Graham (Glutey)

Hi Luigi,

:ww: to the club!

I used to live (and still work) in Aylesbury, so if you need a hand, drop me a line...

Hello! As Graham says, we have a great area meeting for the Herts, Beds and Bucks group, so come along and say hi. Lots of us have or have had crossflows so we'll be only too pleased to help you out.

Welcome to the club!

Barny

:yes: thank you everyone for the warm welcome, It's nice to know that there is a local place we can meet to talk cars- I hope to see people soon.

Hi Luigi,

Hope you can make it to the meet next Thursday. I'm building a 1986 car at the moment. Only up the road in Buckingham.

Cheers

Gary

Welcome and the mighty crossflow is the ONLY engine to have!

welcome , Just up the road from you in windy upper Winchendon , if you need any help just ask , a well sorted cross flow can still raise a smile ..Mark