Westfield GRP Half doors

binjoau

I have for sale a pair of used GRP Aerodynamix half doors. These were purchased and one door was installed to find that I am too large for them (6ft 3 - 17 stone).

Both doors have had the lower edges filed as the fitment was not good with them on. 

The passenger door has 3 snap fasteners fitted and 4 drilled holes, the area around the third hole has signs of cracking in the GRP. This is from removing the door and finding the fasteners I had used were too strong. The door is still structurally sound.IMG_0802.JPG

Given these points and that the doors will need some attention I am only looking for £40 obo. 

I will ship for an additional cost, they are very light but fairly large.

thanks

alex

IMG_0800.JPG

IMG_0801.JPG

I'd like these but I'm not back from holiday until next week, happy to pay the £40. Is that enough for dibs? :)

2 hours ago, AdamR said:

I'd like these but I'm not back from holiday until next week, happy to pay the £40. Is that enough for dibs? :)

I will send you a PM, other dibs are noted! 

• 6 months later...

They did Russ, and now @Terryathome has them! Having read back through the thread Terry, I have just realised I completely mis-remembered what I paid for them, so I owe you a few quid :t-up:

You can buy some more stripes @Terryathome

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.