Membership renewal

jimthedrummer

I know that mine is due, but have had no e mail.

Can you point me in the right direction of where to go?

I cannot find the client area.

Am I missing something?

Bear with me, I am a numptie............

You can do that via the 'store' tab and 'manage purchases' - please see screen below... click on 'pay now' when in this screen - simples!

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 16.00.19.png

Actually and not to cut across the esteemed Web Maestro, this path is slightly more direct (see circled):

001.JPG

Mine expired today and no email anywhere in any inbox - junk or not. Renewed anyway... :p

Mine expired yesterday. Found a mail amongst the spam saying it had expired. (sent last night, so first thing this morning I was a "guest") Renewed this morning, but I can see how it could be very easy to miss.

We did have a problem when we switched servers a month or so ago. 

That meant there were a few bounced emails and the club address got flagged as spam by some of the big players. 

We have addressed this now and it's slowly getting back to normal but best to have look in your spam folder just in case!

Mine expired yesterday. Found a mail amongst the spam saying it had expired. (sent last night, so first thing this morning I was a "guest") Renewed this morning, but I can see how it could be very easy to miss.

Not sure if its a problem or not.. having renewed my membership on the 5th, my profile is still showing the 2016 renewal date?

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

Not sure if its a problem or not.. having renewed my membership on the 5th, my profile is still showing the 2016 renewal date?

That's when you'll get the invoice to renew, 30 days in advance of expiration. :t-up:

5 hours ago, Scott Young - WSCC Chairman said:

That's when you'll get the invoice to renew, 30 days in advance of expiration. :t-up:

No, on my profile it's showing my membership was last renewed 4th Jan 2016. On 5th Jan 2017 I got an email saying my membership had expired and my status showed me as a guest. Nothing received giving me 30 days notice as far as I know, although it's possible I missed it.