Membership Renewal

Stuart

Happy new year all.

I posted about this a couple of weeks ago but my post was moved to the Boardroom Evolution Issues section and this morning I apparently don't have permission to access that section (?).  My post was about the fact that my renewal wasn't due until something like 20/01 but when I tried to renew in December it was giving me an expiry date one year from then not one year from the expiry date.  Scott asked me to pay my fee then so it could be tracked through to make sure no issues.

I paid on 21/12.  Got the confirmation from Paypal but no confirmation from WSCC.  This morning, in my profile is says that my membership expired yesterday.  So still seems there's a problem somewhere?

Help appreciated,

Stuart

The Boardroom system hasn't registered that you've paid, I presume you used PayPal? Did you use the invoice the Boardroom generated to pay?

unfortunately, I can't access the PayPal info directly at our end to trace the payment, that will need Scott's assistance. I've sent him a message though, in case he doesn't just spot this thread.

Dave

My memberships status now shows as 'Guest' so I guess that's why I can't access some areas of the forum.  Don't have a 'client area' anymore either - but no invoices showing as outstanding anywhere in my profile that I can see

Hi Stuart, can you bear with us...

I could see the pending invoice when I checked earlier, I'll have another check now. I've spoken to Scott though, he's away from the office on business at the moment, but will look into it when he gets back later on today. Scott will be able to trace the PayPal side of things from this end, and hopefully see why you've become unlinked.

Actually re-instating the account by the manual method will only take a moment, but obviously we want to get to the bottom of why yours hasn't worked properly so that it doesn't happen again.

Note, if while we're working on it you have any problems shouting for help, you can always get me directly on 07769 908575 or Cheshire@wscc.co.uk

3 hours ago, Stuart said:

Yes I did it through the Boardroom Dave.  Want me to PM you (or Scott) the Paypal transaction ID?

Hi Stuart, back from a 300-mile trip.  Yes please, do send me the PayPal transaction ID by email at chairman@wscc.co.uk ASAP so the treasurer can investigate.  Obviously a snag on the PayPal side we need to investigate.  I've manually marked the invoice as paid and you should be good to go for now.  Sorry PayPal has hacked us both about, but appreciate you bringing it to our attention - thanks. :)

Just emailed you Scott.  Thanks for 're-instating' me!  And thanks Dave for your help.  Trust you can sort it now