Hello from Bramhall

1960dave

Hi all, just bought a 89 narrow bodied low line without a engine and box. The car was professionally built but has hardly covered any miles. First job is to pick up a crossflow engine and gearbox then find a twin weber inlet manifold then it should be on the road just waiting for the cosmetics then. Many years ago I used to build kit cars for a living and my ex busines partner used to work for Westfield years ago so his ears are going to get bent a lot.

• Like 3

Lovin it mate. Another narrow low line with a mighty crossflow....

welcome as well by the way!

mart. 

1 minute ago, Thrustyjust said:

Compomotive ML's , I think !!  Welcome to the club !! :ww:

Thanks I did have a real series 4 many many years ago that had revolution 4 spoke wheels on I loved those wheels

Hello and welcome from Sunny Manchester 

• Like 1

Welcome from Essex. That's proper and it's great to hear that another mighty crossflow will be singing!

• Like 1

Love those compomotives , had them on my raffo tipo , Welcome to the club , another low nose with classic ford power !!!!!!

welcome from Heald Green

• Like 1

Welcome, another lovely, traditional looking Westfield!

PS it's the Cheshire Area meet next Thursday, (the 5th), if you fancy coming along. There won't be so many Westfield's there at this time of year, but plenty of "virtual tyre kicking" in a nice warm snug, instead!!

(we meet at the Whipping Stocks Nr Knutsford, the first Thursday of the month, approx 7.30pm)

Welcome to the club Dave, you're ideally placed to meet up with lots of like minded Westiers. Manchester 2nd Wednesday.

John Panda Sign-800.jpg

The Cheshire meet 1st Thursday.

AND weekends with the Peaks District Area run outs organised by Julie.

Keep an eye on the forum - pick and choose what you fancy and can get to.

A good first opportunity to meet up with a fair few will be at the Oil Can Cafe in the peaks... 

Further details of timings and meeting points will be posted soon. And you're more than welcome anywhere in the 'tin top' whilst your sorting out your engine.

All't'best, see you soon, David