Eurocarparts 32% off weekend sale

CraigHew

Had an email from them this morning, seems to be for "email subscribers" which I guess I am after subscribing to their newsletters but 32% off everything online....!

They send A LOT of emails....i'd be tempted to unsubscribe but they do some good offers!

Although the discounts look good do check others offers as lately I noticed oil 5ltrs which had been about £30 had been priced at £48 so a discount off a much higher price. Hmmmmmm.

• 1 month later...

Just had a flash sale last night. Needed some brake pads for the rear of the volvo. With reductions of 30% , I still managed to get the same pads a lot cheaper somewhere else, but in the end got some Mintex pads another 30% cheaper than their cheapest pads, so you think the bargain is there, but its not .

Yeah... I got a water pump and thermostat through the 30% offer last weekend. When I popped to my local motor factor to get some silicone grease I sense checked the price.....you guessed it. 

Yeah, I never like peeing on the strawberries of those that post these threads, but they have one of these "sales" pretty much every week. The discount percentage does vary a little, a few percent or so, but you know if it's not so good this weekend, it will be better next. They're from exactly the same school as the big DFS, Carpetright and all the other furniture/carpet warehouse sales. They do sometimes have one or two bargains to be had, but it's usually one the named "on-promotion" items, rather than regular lines on the discount of the week.

The rest of the time, it's the usual variable quality and variable service.

Discounts are like socks.

You need to put them on before you can take them off again.   

Did Clarkson on the old Top Gear say "some say he knows when the DFS sale ends--all we know is he's called the Stig" ?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.