CBR 1000rr Engine package.

mark.anson

Ok offering this on here before it goes on the bay of E.

I have for sale a 2009 CBR 1000rr engine package for sale which I can offer in 3 options. 

Option 1. 

Complete 2009 Standard Honda Fireblade Engine, including ancillaries, sensors, throttle boddies, air box, bike clocks ECU, coil sticks plugs and wiring loom. Pretty much everything as it came out of the bike. 

£1950:00 

Option 2 As above plus a set of used Pistal high compression race pistons and a ported cylinder head, valves, and including race cams. The cams alone are worth £200  I am advised the head is good but would advise the valve seats are recut. 

Engine as in option 1 plus the go faster bits £2200:00:

I can arrange or put the buyer in touch with my engine builder for the above parts to be built in to the standard engine which would be a complete nut and bolt strip down with new rod bolts gaskets etc.and the go faster bits fitted.) price would depend on parts used in the rebuild but expect around £1000:00 . You will end up with a very very quick competitive engine ready to take on some of the quickest cars in the Speed Series.

Option 3.

Bare standard engine. Will include starter motor and clutch but will NOT include  sensors,  throttle boddies, air box, loom ECU or clocks etc ( ideal if you need a spare engine. 

£ 1500:00.

(I have the bare engine on eBay at £1650 but offered to WSCC members at the above bargain price) 

The above is ideal for anyone wanting a bike engine conversion for class G or E ( or for the road for that matter.)

Baffled sumps and all the other bits needed for the conversation are available from AB Performance or MNR.

PM with any questions and contact details.

Mark 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Bump

Engine package still for sale. 

• 1 month later...

BTTT.

Engine package is still for sale.

These are a great engine and are competitive against much more expensive machinery for s fraction of the cost. 

I agree that these are brilliant engines and very very quick

I'll knock a tenner off for you Terry :) 

On 12 December 2016 at 19:03, mark.anson said:

Time for another bump. Engine still for sale but a great package for someone wanting to do a bike engine conversion

Mark 

On 12 December 2016 at 19:03, mark.anson said:

bike. 

12 hours ago, S2T said:

Mark what are the respective bhp and torque figures for option 1 & 2

For the standard engine properly mapped your in the region of 182bhp ish maybe a tad more with circa 84ft lb torque.

With the go faster bits your in the 190+ bhp region. Torque won't be massively more. 

BHP figures vary between cars as exhausts have an influence as do cams and drive train losses etc.

Weight is king in a Bec.

Either way they are bl**** quick just look at the times Tim Nunn, Terry Everall are doing in comparison to folk with 300bhp.

Bang for buck they are hard to beat. 

Yes I have a BEC with a Gen1 Hayabusa engine and was pondering whether Fireblade route would be the way to go rather than doing work (Crank, cams pistons etc etc) on mine

You don't need to dry sump the Fireblades and they are cheaper to buy than the busa in the first place. Plus there's a plentiful supply as they are a popular bike. 

A standard blade will just about match the performance of the busa but with a bit less torque. With the go faster bits it will beat it. Imo it's only if you want to go down the forced induction route for 300bhp then you need the busa. 

Other than that it would be the blade engine for me. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.