Oulton 14th Jan (Saturday, £119 with Circuit Days)

AdamR

The 888s I used to have on my Busa were shall we say "interesting" at the first sign of a damp track!!

That I can deal with :d What I can't deal with is having no gearbox oil and a seal that shat itself. Ar$e.

First time for years I've done a track day without a trailer and this happens, sods law!

Really good first session though, haha. Huge thanks to Maurici for offering to help trailer me back home...

Oh, and my headlights went on the way down too, which made it interesting on the unlit sections of road!

• Like 2

Typical!!!

Thats exactly why I'm going pick a trailer up tomorrow.

Hope you get back ok.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, AdamR said:

That I can deal with :d What I can't deal with is having no gearbox oil and a seal that shat itself. Ar$e.

First time for years I've done a track day without a trailer and this happens, sods law!

Really good first session though, haha. Huge thanks to Maurici for offering to help trailer me back home...

Oh, and my headlights went on the way down too, which made it interesting on the unlit sections of road!

Oh no, what a bummer. Hope you got back ok

But, serves you right for burying your trainer alive :laugh:

My first track day saw the water pump fail on the ;ast session in my Pinto engined car......luckily I had hired a trailer!