Online 2017 Speed Series Entries available NOW!

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

You can purchase the entry for the 2017 WSCC Speed Series online NOW in the Store - CLICK HERE

For anyone that wishes to this purchased for them by a family member/ better half etc. please get them to email me at competition@wscc.co.uk

Cheers

Panda

Thank you Mr Spooner.... Competitor #1 See you in the paddock

• Like 1

• Captain Colonial pinned this topic

if and when any AOs, Sponsors or Traders sign up please let me know as the new forum might change your access permissions.

cheers

John

Entered.  John I am a sponsor but have different login Ids so assume not a problem

13 hours ago, XTR2Turbo said:

Entered.  John I am a sponsor but have different login Ids so assume not a problem

@Scott Young - WSCC Chairman could you check this in the background for me please? Status says Speed Series Competitior

13 hours ago, XTR2Turbo said:

51 minutes ago, John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

@Scott Young - WSCC Chairman could you check this in the background for me please? Status says Speed Series Competitior

It's OK John, David has two separate forum accounts, XTR2Turbo and KIMO Instruments - everything is fine, but thanks for being alert about it. :t-up:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

John my Westfield membership is up for renewal. Bev wants to enter the SS next year and im trying to sort a joint membership but despite emails I've not heard anything from Mark Redpath. 

Can we both register for the SS before she gets a membership 

• 4 weeks later...

Just done mine :):yes:

So far a good number have already entered so up to the rest of you to get your finger out......No sign of Ladies yet!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, terry everall said:

So far a good number have already entered so up to the rest of you to get your finger out......No sign of Ladies yet!

Oh I don't know, I've seen the entries so far and that might be disputable. :laugh: :p ;)

Scott

Your list must be different to mine !???

10 minutes ago, terry everall said:

Scott

Your list must be different to mine !???

I think Scott is casting jovial aspersions as to the gender of some of the entrants so far Terry :rolleyes: