Membership renewal

John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

I just received my membership renewal notification by email but when I try to pay it by clicking the link it gives an error code 4X196/3

Anyone else getting this?

Any other way to pay? I can only see new memberships in the online store

1 hour ago, John said:

I just received my membership renewal notification by email but when I try to pay it by clicking the link it gives an error code 4X196/3

Anyone else getting this?

Any other way to pay? I can only see new memberships in the online store

Hi John

Thanks for pointing this error code out, Ade is now on the case and trying to fix it. :)

The alternative way is easy and as follows:

> Click on Store in the row of tabs above, then choose Manage Purchases.  You'll see your membership package in the list.  If your membership is due for renewal, it will read "There is a pending renewal invoice for this product. Pay Now" - click on the "Pay Now"

renew1.PNGe list

You will be taken to this screen where you can pay your renewal invoice.  You can either pay via PayPal, or by debit / credit card if you prefer by choosing "Check Out as a Guest"

renew2.PNG

Once you've decided which way to pay, just following the instructions on screen, which should only take a couple of minutes. :t-up:

Hope that helps! :)