Project Binky

pre-lit steve

Love the tire/arch guage.

Thats why you need spacers/correct offset on the rear arches. :)

I was getting nervous that the arches were going to look like a total lash up until the resin and filler went on!

I was getting nervous that the arches were going to look like a total lash up until the resin and filler went on!

Don't forget those are just the potential plugs to eventually pull mounds off, too. Assuming they still like them by the time that point rolls round, which on past performance.... :d:laugh:

I did like the idea of Lycra reinforced plastic though, great idea for providing a base to joint components when producing a plug. I suppose you could use it on the final part too, if you wanted. Just flip it over and add mat of your choice to the reverse side for structural strength and loose the aluminum joiners.

Mind you, just think what they could do if they had you doing the electronics when they get to that stage ;)

• Like 1

Mind you, I'd also be a little bit scared if Mike and the lads at Bad Obssesion Motorsport ever got together; I think they might accidentally build the first real sentient transformer!

(All praise to our mechanical overlords, just in case ;) )

• 3 months later...

Never fails to impress. 

attention to detail is second to non. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just started watching this, I'm only 2 episodes in so don't tell me what happens next.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Just started watching this, I'm only 2 episodes in so don't tell me what happens next.

Some advice that was given to me (and I too ignored it!), don't binge!!!! before you know it, its over and you've got months to wait for the next installment. I'm sure most people to the same though, its just so bl**** good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chris parkin said:

Some advice that was given to me (and I too ignored it!), don't binge!!!! before you know it, its over and you've got months to wait for the next installment. I'm sure most people to the same though, its just so bl**** good.

Don't binge, up to episode 5 now then I had to go to the monthly meeting.