2 x Nitro T/C Cars plus spares and accessories.

a4gom

Dug our old RC cars out of a cupboard today, been sat for a couple of years. Neither of my lads are interested anymore and I won't be playing out on my own so I'm looking to move them on. Both cars had after run oil dropped in before they went away and the engines are free.

Worth around £600 new.

1 x Hyper 7TQ 21, this needs a wipe down but is as new, I don't think we even completed running it in. Its the one with the green spoiler in the picture. Fitted with rechargeable battery pack for the receiver, servo's etc and failsafe. Transmitter comes with rechargeable batteries. Has all original booklets.

1 x Hyper 7TQ 28, this one has had a fair bit more use but still in good condition. Its the one with the red spoiler in the picture. Again fitted with rechargeable battery pack for the receiver, servo's etc and failsafe. Transmitter comes with rechargeable batteries. Has all original booklets.

Spare shell, spoiler and 4 spare wheels.

2 x used glow starters with chargers.

1 x new glow starter with charger still in packet.

1 x Fastrax King Starter Box with Power Panel, new battery and Fastrax Glow Clip with banana plugs. Never actually used in anger, bought just before the last time we used the cars so as new. Comes with box.

2 x fuel filler bottles as new.

1 x 3 way charger, charges battery in starter box, battery packs in cars and (when I find the correct plug) the batteries in the handsets.

1 x Carry Bag with shoulder strap, needs a wipe but as new.

1 x bottle of filter oil (99% full)

1 x bottle of after run oil (99% full)

All you would need is some fuel and some charge in the batteries and your off. These are serious cars, fast!, so you'll need a bit of room. All you need to keep a couple of kids or kids and a dad happy this Christmas.

£350 ono, no silly offers, I'm not giving them away but the wife wants them moving off the rug in the lounge.

Picture in link below.

If you need any more info or pictures give me a shout.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15134641_10155428730714027_7400172711263866803_n.jpg?oh=3e18ea1840f1c8dc16f195e7fff0794f&oe=58B75CF6

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.