Zetec Sump-Mounts-Idler-Alt Bracket

Beggers

Converting from 1.8 Silvertop to 2.0 Blacktop over winter.

After:

• A zetec short sump (I've got a 1.8 silver top sump from current engine but would like more clearance.
  • Idler for water pump reverse.
  • RHS engine mount (or worse case a pair of blacktop mounts).
  • Alternator Bracket for Blacktop.

I know seems a long shot but hoping someone has some of these laying around after upgrading to a Duratec or BEC etc.

My silvertop alternator bracket needed very little modification to fit the blacktop. Might be worth offering yours up :)

• Like 1

I bought a RH side engine mount from Westfield recently, £47 all in if I remember correctly. Its not listed on their site you need to call, they had it in stock  :t-up:

Thanks for the tip, will give it a go. Did you do silver to blacktop too?

Yep Westfield had a RH zetec mount in stock so that's a bit easier.

Got the sump and alt bracket sorted so just an idler to reverse the pump direction now if anyone has anything kicking about please. 

In the process of replacing a silver top with an ST170, which is effectively a blacktop. I may be treating myself to alternator kit which includes an idler. As I previously bought an idler I might have one going spare soon.:) Otherwise you can buy a pulley kit from race line. If in no rush drop me a pm and if I decide on the alternator kit I will let you know!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.