2.0 L Zetec Engine Project

Bud

2.0L Zetec Silver top engine parts.

Having a clear out of all the spare engine parts I have collected over the last couple of years.

1. Unused polished and ported head with enlarged 32mm exhaust valves. The work was carried out by the Cylinder Head Developments of Bromsgrove some time ago for the previous owner but the head was never used. It came to me without the cam bearing caps so has some fitted from one of my spare heads (some of these will need bedding in as they are not a direct swap). It will also need some cam followers.
Sold

2.   3x other heads, 2 with 136ps cams open to offers

3.   2x bottom ends, both had spun a big end which damaged the crank and a con rod in each, but have a good replacement crank and piston for one of them. Complete with new main bearing set, only needs new big end bearings - crank & main bearings now fitted to the best block (low mileage with good bores) - ideal as a spare. £70 collection only (including new bottom end gasket set). 

4. Aluminium cast sump with baffle plate and modified oil pick up pipe. This was fitted to my Westfiled, so I believe it was originally supplied by Westfield when they built the car.  sold

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.