Applecross 2017 the tartan weekend

ziplob

I finally drove Applecross Pass in Sept when up in Kyle of Lochalsh for a long weekend away with the family. Sadly it was in the Mondeo rather than the westy, but a stunning drive none the less, I'd definitely recommend it if you haven't done it. Unfortunately the westy will be up for sale when I get it back together, so it's not going to get the chance to experience it :(

good news the campsite booking page is now open , but you will have to try again and again to get in  , click onto camping huts scroal down to booking and enter date , party hut is number 5 as usual, jim is in number 1 and the smelly mob are in number 3 / get booking now as  Applecross is part of the nc500 and will book up quickly . 

i have booked the pub again and have got the route for Saturday sorted and i promise you a run not to forget its a long one ending with our Saturday meal at the pub.

Get booking this is going to be the best one ever so if you have never been before get booking . there is b and b, camping ,huts and caravans so we have 7 to 8 months to get your Holidays in. NFE.

Bob

hut 5

• Like 1

Hut 9 booked! Had to log in first, then got different reservation screen but it worked.

Matt

Hut 8 booked. As Matt said, you need to log in first. If you just search for availability from the home page, it comes up as no huts being available for those dates. Create an account first then log in and you will be able to check what huts are still available.

only 2 huts left, the b and b, 2 rooms in the inn get booking team but if you fancy camping there will be plenty room in the support van .

• 4 weeks later...

What's the B&B option? Is it a separate place, or is it breakfast in the cafe but staying in a hut?

Thanks,

Brian