Applecross 2017 the tartan weekend

ziplob

tartan applecross stickers done and Mr and Mrs wee dov have offered to sort the Barbie out as fort this years run if no one has any objections its back across the ferry and a lunch stop at Plocton then back to the Inn .

Bob

• Like 5

Looking like only one Westie going to make it from here :down::down::down:

2 hours ago, clansman said:

Looking like only one Westie going to make it from here :down::down::down:

you did not hit him hard enough ???

• Like 1

Hi

Possibly my son Liam and myself William may make it for the 23rd car is in Garage just now with a dropped piston and mechanic is putting it back together just now so fingers crossed...!

thank's William 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pcxr said:

Apart from our personal things do we need to bring anything else, as in chipping in for the group, bbq etc

Not really Craig - a carryout for the Friday night etc. and we all chip in for the BBQ stuff and the van's fuel (and drivers fuel!). You can dump anything you don't want to carry in the car into the van on Thursday night. Apart from that it's just your regular camping stuff minus the tent.

Hi all, hope this late-ish notification is ok but I'll be another from the Aberdeen area joining in, although I plan to meet up at 10:00 on the Friday at Kilmahog and participate for the whole weekend inc barbie and Sat meal etc. Canvas accommodation (ie tent). Really looking forward to it all. Cheers, Les 

• Like 3

Have we got the big gazebo/party tent sorted again for this year? Even though it didn't rain last year it was great for keeping away from the midgies:yes: I imagine those wee ba**ards will be a nightmare this year with all rain & warm weather. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, deanoecosse said:

Have we got the big gazebo/party tent sorted again for this year? Even though it didn't rain last year it was great for keeping away from the midgies:yes: I imagine those wee ba**ards will be a nightmare this year with all rain & warm weather. 

Was that John's neighbours one? Not sure if we'll have that but Rab's got the one we used for Boness last year (I think) but it didn't have sides and isn't as big.

2 hours ago, Matta said:

Was that John's neighbours one? Not sure if we'll have that but Rab's got the one we used for Boness last year (I think) but it didn't have sides and isn't as big.

Yes pretty sure it was John who arranged that gazebo, i think it was either from his work or his neighbour

6 hours ago, Matta said:

I have the dome event shelter that we used at Applecross and Bo'ness last year (John has my wee gazebo but we won't take that one as it's too wee). The dome shelter does have sides and door as used last year at Applecross :t-up:

We used my neighbours domed one last year at applecross. It has four sides.Rab up to you which one we take? 

11 minutes ago, Hornet600 said:

We used my neighbours domed one last year at applecross. It has four sides.Rab up to you which one we take? 

Doh, I remember now .. it wasn't available for Bo'ness so we bought one! If your neighbour is happy then we can go with that..? :)

Now pretty certain I can make it again! - will meet up with you all at the Green Welly on Friday.

Cheers,

Dave.

• Like 1