Applecross 2017 the tartan weekend

ziplob

I think I checked a couple of years back and there is roughly no more than 40 miles between fuel stops on the way. Applecross has 24 hr fuel at the unmanned pumps in the village (card payment obviously). Lochcarron has (I assume still) 2 petrol stations - one at the garage/shop, although it's not open on Sunday and another smaller unmanned one, if I remember correctly.

• Like 1

ok team time table for the Applecross weekend .

The support van will be in the usual place on the Thursday night at 8.oclock , the bp garage at the forth road bridge next to McDonalds. I need to speak to wee dov about the Barbie..

Friday  10.00 Carpark at Killmahog not the one at Hamish the bull .

11.00 the green welly tyndrum

12.00 The onich hotel for lunch booked 12/12.30

2.00   fort William for fuel and beer and stuff

4.30 should reach the Applecross pass

6.00 the famous Clan Mcwesty Friday night party {you must ware something tartan} and the famous award for some poor person .

10.00 abuse camp security guard / car park attendant .

Saturday .9.00 the walled garden for brecky

10.00 the Clan McWesty Saturday blat {world famous for dicking around tour} this years route will take in the glenelk ferry and a lunch stop at plockton . then back via

sheildag and along the coast road back to the Applecross inn for beer and Ice Cream .Also please order your meal with Judith in the pub .

6.30 Meal booked for the Applecross inn a few beers then back up to the campsite for story time with Bob .

Sunday      10.00 time to go home, we say our goodbyes for another year.

A couple of things to remember this year, a lot of the route we will do this year is part of the NC500 therefore it may have a few speed traps and unmarked cars so keep an eye on the speed especially round the Green Welly area . there are pleanty fuel stops on all the routes that we go so no need to run out of Fuel . I will have a decent tool kit in the van and fuel just in case . there may be a wee problem with the Barbie , so we might have to think on our feet but we are good at that I will keep you posted in the next couple of weeks . I should have the stickers by next week so lets get the spanners out and make sure your cars in tip top nick.

one last thing can you put your names of everyone going  up so we know what we need for the barbie

Bob And Lorna

Bob

13 minutes ago, ziplob said:

one last thing can you put your names of everyone going  up so we know what we need for the barbie

Bob And Lorna

Bob

Brian

Campbell & Angela

I'll put Chris's name up providing the Westie isn't sold.......

Bob & Lorna
Brian
John, Kelly Anne , Caitlin and Rae 
Campbell & Angela
Matt & Hannah
Rab
Craig and Lauren
Jim & Jean ...... Plus van driver Alan
Deano
Gary
Dave & Natalie
Chris....???
Kev & Kyle, possibly Bawbag too. (Jamie)

• Like 2