NASA LIES and other musings....

Mulder

Hello all,

further to my hijacking of this thread (apologies to Northwarks)

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/121691-mars-rovers-i-totally-love-the-images/

and to limit the headaches for Scott to one (easily deletable) place, I have started this thread to discuss various topics which are 'beyond the fringe'. Some may call me a conspiracy theorist, but I may call you ill-informed! 

As I said at the end of the above post I wish to enlighten people to an alternative viewpoint on the world around us, not one that has been drilled into us from birth by education and the media. I only ask that you give each topic due consideration, view the footage and think objectively and give your views in a constructive manner, and please NO SWEARING !

For now I will let you view the thread above and leave you with the thoughts of someone who should know the truth about the Apollo landings, Neil Armstrong.

Spooky

Should be an interesting thread!

I'm going to stay out of it after this post as I have a vested interest, which I have disclosed in here before. The man in the link below is my second cousin, who I have known quite well since the late 60s. He was, and is, a hero of mine and the man who inspired me to become a pilot. He might take an opposing view to some of the above.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Young_(astronaut)

It's my belief he didn't tell me any untruths in the matter.

• Like 2

Come on Scott,  don't be modest,  we all know you were the secret member of the Apollo 12 mission and the 8th person to walk on the moon;-)

• Like 1

I need to talk to this man!!

Appreciate your predicament Scott, you believe in him as family, others believe in the media because we're conditioned too, in the end there's only one truth, we either went or we didn't. The body of evidence suggests we didn't, maybe we will find out but I'm not holding my breath for an answer.

Spooky

Another anomaly to ponder, the photos from the moon were taken on a Hasselblad camera strapped to the astronauts chest, the camera is basically a metal box. The temperature on the moon is just over 250 degF or about 125 degC so the temperature inside the camera could have been 150-180 degC. The camera wasn't digital in 1969 so it had the same type of film stock as an old 35mm camera but in a larger format. If you have any old rolls stick one in the oven the next time you're cooking your tea and see how long it lasts.

Also, NASA shot hundreds of frames which each needed its own film back, the astronauts would have to return to the lander to change rolls. The temperature in the lander would also be over 150 degC, the astronauts would presumably have to enter the capsule, turn on the aircon, replace the oxygen, take off their gloves change the film and go out again releasing all the air or pumping it into storage. Just how much air, water and power did they have for 3 days on the moon considering every ounce of weight means more fuel?

Spooky

I need to talk to this man!!

Appreciate your predicament Scott, you believe in him as family, others believe in the media because we're conditioned too, in the end there's only one truth, we either went or we didn't. The body of evidence suggests we didn't, maybe we will find out but I'm not holding my breath for an answer.

Spooky

So what do you believe with regards to space travel?  Did Saturn V rockets take off?   At what point do you believe the 'story' started to be made up? Is it just the moon landing that you don't accept?

Another anomaly to ponder, the photos from the moon were taken on a Hasselblad camera strapped to the astronauts chest, the camera is basically a metal box. The temperature on the moon is just over 250 degF or about 125 degC so the temperature inside the camera could have been 150-180 degC. The camera wasn't digital in 1969 so it had the same type of film stock as an old 35mm camera but in a larger format. If you have any old rolls stick one in the oven the next time you're cooking your tea and see how long it lasts.

Also, NASA shot hundreds of frames which each needed its old film back, the astronauts would have to return to the lander to change rolls. The temperature in the lander would also be over 150 degC, the astronauts would presumably have to enter the capsule, turn on the aircon, replace the oxygen, take off their gloves change the film and go out again releasing all the air. Just how much air, water power did they have for 3 days on the moon?

Spooky

Moon temperature varies between -200 and +200 'C depending upon lattitude and time of day.   The walks were carried out at dawn.

Next ...

PS you do realise you can also get a Troll in Mcdonalds this week and next if you buy a Happy Meal ;-)

• Like 4

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thought on these too.

1. Contrails chem trails and the degradation of upper atmosphere. Wouldn't it be easier to population control via the water?

2. The twin towers: nut job; but which one?

3. Vaccines. The work of the devil or do we not remember.

4. Evolution: just a notion of the bourgeoisie academic elite or simply against God?

I've been to Cape Canaveral and seen the rocket garden and the Saturn V in the museum, you can't fake a take off of something so large, the question is did they orbit the Earth for a week and come back or did they get through the Van Allen radiation belts.

The Russians put the first satellite into space, the first dog, the first monkey, the first human, they did the first space walk and then they suddenly stopped there. They never put a manned craft even in orbit around the moon, when asked they said they couldn't get through the radiation belts.

NASA has recently launched their new Orion programme, Orion is being billed as the first to go beyond Earth orbit as a stepping stone to Mars, the videos below raise a few questions....

Watch from 1m 10s

These are the sorts of questions we need to be asking NASA about!

Spooky

Oh my what a laugh.

Conspiracies all around us.

Fact is we didn't have the technology to fake the moon landings in the 60's but we did have the technology to actually go there!

Temperature damage relies on heat transfer not external temperature so in a vacuum it wouldn't transfer like it would in air. Stick your hand in water at 50C compared to air at 50C. Surviving the temperature is such an easy answer you not got anything more challenging?

• Like 1

Moon temperature varies between -200 and +200 'C depending upon lattitude and time of day.   The walks were carried out at dawn.

Next ...

PS you do realise you can also get a Troll in Mcdonalds this week and next if you buy a Happy Meal ;-)

And don't forget that these are not air temperatures because there's no air. It must be easy to avoid radiant heat, just use a firescreen!

Like I said, watch the videos and discuss, you posted 4 mins after my two videos so you're not looking at anything just answering from your preconceived notion that everything that comes from NASA must be true because it's NASA.

I certainly don't agree that we had the technology to go to the moon in 1969 even once let alone 6 times without any losses of man and machinery. NASA's own experts said their chances of putting a man on the moon and bringing him home safely were 25,000:1 and yet they show a few images and videos and we all believe it.

As for faking the imagery, 2001 A Space Odyssey came out in 1968 so how difficult would it be to produce the grainy b&w images we were shown?

Spooky

Next ...

Apollo 17 did 3 EVA's all just over 7 hours in length, how long does dawn last on the moon?

Spooky

NASA had Playtex spacesuits and the Russians did not.

The Apollo program cost $120 billion in today's money so either a fantastic achievement or the biggest con ever.

All the Astronauts and Cosmonauts showed extreme bravery undertaking the missions and some paid the ultimate price.

Anyone for popcorn?

:popcorn: