A part built project wanted.

Mrt000

Hi , Currently have four/five  project cars that may fit your requirement :

1. Ex Scottish Sports and Classics 2015 winning Pre-Lit Westfield - No V5C very early chassis with Gt6 uprights , Caterham steering rack and panels
  2. Westfield Wide body factory built car on 52 plate  rolling chassis option of  Zetec Type R engine and type 9 gearbox
  3. Pre-Lit with alloy body, Caterham bonnet , scuttle  floor mounted pedal box and wide track suspension  chassis  with V5C. This is a work of art!
  4. Westfield SE - live axle on historic plate ( Westfield  on V5C)
  5. Westfield SEi narrow body just fitted with Honda Fireblade engine and reverse box full cage, floor mounted pedal box and anti roll bars

All the chassis number's match the V5Cs  my name is on the V5C. really need the space.  drop me your direct e-mail and I can forward photos or you can give me a call on 01738 550005

Neil

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Neil, I've just realised I completely missed your message, many apologies. I'm quite a big chap so the only one that may be of interest is the no 2 in your list. How much are you looking for and would you mind sending me some pics please. My email is m.j.tansley@gmail.com and my no is 07762157623 for calls and what's app etc. Kind regards Matt.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.