More bits & bobs for sale

Mark B

After another root through the garage the clearout continues, so here's some other westfield related stuff for sale....

UPDATED

1 x pair pipercross filters only used for approx 1k miles, I had them on my 1st westfield on an 1800 silvertop zetec with throttle bodies although they're really meant for carbs. Come complete with backplates. due to the spacing on the zetec & the fuel rail the outer plastic rims have been trimmed in areas although when fitted on a zetec they butt upto each other so it's not seen. £20 the pair

filter2.jpg
filters1.jpg

1 x pair of 160Lb rear springs 1.9 id as supplied by procomp for my seiw, good condition £10 the pair

springs.jpg

Will post any of the above, any questions please get in touch.

Cheers,
Mark 07778 586741

Mark

I will take the fuel pressure regulator.

Can you also send me details of the pump connections for the tank

Cheers Ian

Hi ian,

No problem mate the regulator is yours, just put a couple of quid on for the post. I know I have the connection diagram for the tank but it wasn't where I thought so will look again for it tomorrow. 

Cheers,

Mark.

Evening gents,

Ok Kevin c the tanks is yours and pm sent...

Dave, tps and backplate are yours, please pm me your address & I'll give you my payment details, presume you want them posting?

Cheers,

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.