GBS Tea and Mince Pies Sat 10th Dec

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at McDonalds, Ollerton, NG22 9DT, 9.30 am Saturday 10th December. From here we will take the 6 minute journey to Great British Sportscars where tea and mince pies are on offer for a donation to the Air Ambulance.

Look around the factory and chat to fellow car/seven enthusiasts before taking the optional 16 minute journey to Rufford Country Park for lunch.

The last 2 events held at GBS have had exceptionally good weather, this one is in December so if their luck should change then we will still be going but in a different car. Only if it snows will we not be there as neither of our cars go in snow.

Pencil me in assuming weather is good. 

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Thinking of having a run up from Buckingham, won't be in the Westfield though. Anyone thinking of going from this 'neck of the woods'.

Gary

Coming. Did you mention 'Mince Pies' - of course the Westfields will turn up!!

We are going to this next Saturday come rain or shine. Tin top if it's tipping it down, I need to put my teeth back in now I have said that:d

Gary, it looks like you will be travelling alone :( as we don't know you please make us aware of your presence. Photo's of pre-lit's are a good ice-breaker and will have us coo-ing like new mothers in no time :). Chassis 35 coo coo.

Much as I'd like to visit, will have to miss this one, may be next year, when the days are longer again. (it's a long old round trip from mine)

Hi,

Yes I'll bring some photos. I think Myra will take pity and come with me (she's a Chesterfield girl). Hopefully I'll pick up my dash and loom from Leicester on the way up, so should have actual parts with me!

Westfield & MGTF 009.JPG   

• Like 1

Announcement - GBS have just announced that we are not only being treated to mince pies, but there will also be Christmas Cake (Julie's favourite), and their German dealer team will be bringing German sausages with them, all free. Donations to Air Ambulance welcome.

Dave, Russ, Big Andy sorry you guys aren't coming but I am sure that the rest of us will eat enough to compensate.

Hello Julie - Will endeavour to eat enough to compensate for the missing! We will see you at McD and also plan to join in the trip after. Andrew.