Westfield - 300bhp track day special SOLD

Steve243

My knee just buckled looking at this, its an awesome pice of kit and something i would have considered buying had my pockets been deeper(and it being available then) before i started in the quest of owning my current SEiW.

The very best of luck with the sale, some lucky git will get a beautiful car here.

that looks superb :t-up:  somebody is going to have an amazing motor

Can the new owner please step forward

• Like 1

dam

u cannot afford to be on holiday when I top spec motor goes for sale

note to self ,holiday are for whimps :cry:

• Like 2

dam

u cannot afford to be on holiday when I top spec motor goes for sale

note to self ,holiday are for whimps :cry:

Buy a Smartphone?

Buy a Smartphone?

Thanks for your concern regarding my telecommunication about I can assure you I have a smart phone and know how to use it ! 

but when you are spending £35k plus call me old school I much prefer to do the deal in person and not sitting next to my swimming pool..

Thanks for your concern regarding my telecommunication about I can assure you I have a smart phone and know how to use it ! 

but when you are spending £35k plus call me old school I much prefer to do the deal in person and not sitting next to my swimming pool..

I agree with all of the above, just saying you could have put a marker down and not missed it. :yes:

• Like 1

Thrustyjust, give you alibi and I have it for weekends

Terry, knowing my luck, you may need to look after it for 26 years....................

• Like 1

Terry, knowing my luck, you may need to look after it for 26 years....................

I hope you bought it. Shall I hitch up the trailer?

I hope you bought it. Shall I hitch up the trailer?

Frantically looking for a shotgun and shovel currently .............................shhhhhhhh  :oops:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well Sluethed. Mitch, we need details, ownership experience, videos etc etc etc  :d

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.