Road registered Sprint/hillclimb car wanted

S2T

Now that we have come to the end of the competitive season I am sure there maybe some of you contemplating changing cars for next season.

I am looking for a track orientated road registered westfield

Whilst my 'natural' inclination is towards car engine will not discount bike engined cars either ideally with an electric reverse .

For the series I am focussing on next year the classes are organised by power at the wheels vs all up weight including driver, so if responding could you advise me of the power ideally at the wheels but if you have engine power can make a guesstimate and the weight of the car...then we can get into the nitty gritty

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a track orientated road registered westfield

This....Clicky

If interested PM me an email address and I will send you some more detailed photos.

This....Clicky

If interested PM me an email address and I will send you some more detailed photos.

^^^ You won't go quicker for this sort of money... Power at the wheels will be around 215bhp give or take a couple.

A bit of advice from someone who has this T-Shirt... Make sure you factor in development time with a car like this Steve. I've bought a similar car before just looking at the spec list without knowing much history or who built it. Suddenly my £12.5k car cost £18k+ plus a few years of development, and was still only worth £12.5k... Paul's is ready to drive off the trailer and go (bar tyres and maybe brake pads, obviously).

Thanks Adam.  The value of the engine, gearbox and Geartonics equipment is about equivalent of what I am asking for the car.  So somebody will get a rolling car with V5, Nitron suspension, 4.1 LSD diff, Carbon Tillett seat, Caged cage, Image alloys, nearly new Avon ZZRs plus a lot more for nearly nowt!

Oh and an engine and car that has been set up by Northampton Motorsports and a gearbox/geartonics that has been set up by Elite.

I'm beginning to wonder why I am selling (too many Formula Ford toys in the garage)!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Steve bought the yellow sprint car in his avatar a little while ago I'm afraid, Andy.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.