North East Area Xmas Meal

Kingster

Last year we had a bit of an impromptu get together at the Church Mouse and had 10 people around the table and some good craic.

This year I'm thinking that if we maybe move to a venue in say Newcastle City Centre, then people could travel by public transport and we could thus have a few Sherbets as well as some festive food - or is the Mouse still the most central location and thus a better option?

Throwing this out for discussion, so please feel free to air your views.

Sorry won't able to make Tuesday, but happy with either venue. Need to get booking soon mind Chris  !

Sorry won't able to make Tuesday, but happy with either venue. Need to get booking soon mind Chris !

Yes I know!
  • Like 1

Following a discussion with the lads on Tuesday I have booked Aneesas Buffet on the Quayside for Tuesday 13th at 7.30. Beers before and after to be consumed by those with a desire to do so (me at least!). A visit to FYEO has been tabled but I like having intact plums so I might skip that!

Let me know asap if you want a seat at the table as I have booked for 10 - might need to ask them for more and at this time of year that could be difficult.

So far we have 6 confirmed including Dave, Chris, Graeme and myself.

Ok now have 8 with one more probable and not heard from Nick, Luke, Rich or Phil yet. Get yer fingers oot boys!

Might have to book a bigger table.

Somehow missed this Chris, count me in please.

Right we have a full table. Will ask the venue to see how they're fixed for a few extras.

Need to check my mobile for who's confirmed but will post a list soon so we know who is going.

• 1 month later...

So - looks like we have the following confirmed for our night out next Tuesday:

Chris K

Nick A

Chris S

Graeme M

Dave W

Andy C*

Peter B

John S

Plus the regulars who we go out with:

Mick (S2000)

Mick (Dax Busa)

Paul (Dax Cossie)

Brian (Tiger)

I have a table booked for 12 peeps - so will need to ask for more room if anyone else wants to join in!

Not heard back from Luke, Rich, Phil or anyone else who may have been along to meetings etc.

* EDIT - Andy C hasn't actually confirmed yet (I don't think) - so shout up!