Anybody fancy a project - Chassis not included £4.5k

Yanto

Yeah, I asked if it was still available, at one of the open days. There was a wee bit of hesitation, the answer was something along the lines of we don't promote/advertise it, but if someone really wanted one, we do it. My follow up question was have you looked into doing a modern day version, with a newer V8? The answer to that one, at that time, was a flat no. It's not a direction we're looking in, we have the Sport 250 if someone wants the power levels the SEiGHT offered.

Last year my brother wanted the factory to build him an LS based car. Even said they could have it on the stand at Stoneleigh etc.  They weren't interested.  I guess they see more opportunity in the ecoboost.

They did a year and a half ago when I bought mine.

Good to know

David

Guys you missed the clincher. The three red horns are worth the money. Wonder what tune it plays

• Like 1

Must play in B Flat.

:p

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.