** SOLD ** FOR SALE 2013 Mazda SDV now reduced to £8000.00

Andy Banks

Good point David, I'll have a word...

I'd definitely have a word! Look a nice SDV, in a good road occasional track spec. Doesn't quite look to have the sort of hard core track spec though that goes with multiple wheel options, if you see what I mean. The extra cost of the wheels also pushes close to some much more track orientated cars, spec wise.

Keep a nice set of wheels, that won't scare off potential buyers, on the car, such as the Team Dynamics, that will look comfortably familiar to those buyers who've already viewed a few cars, sell off the other sets, and see if he can get the price down a wee bit below that psychological £9k barrier.

By the way, just out of interest, what's the frame fastened to the roll bar?

I'm a Mazda wheel and tyre ****** if that helps :d

edit: filter unappreciative of my fine mastering of the English language. How to rephrase...? I'm a Mazda wheel and tyre collector perhaps.

Thanks all. Will post back updates later...

• 5 months later...

OK. Marcus, bless him he seems to live at work of late, has suggested offers for the whole lot at £8k and a bit. Will sell extra wheels if that's what someone wants.

• 4 weeks later...

Andy, could you please advise me on the manufacturer/type/source of the aero screen please.  I am looking to convert my 2005 SEiW and yours looks a very neat installation.  Was it a special as I notice the drivers side is at a differing height from passenger side - another novel idea I haven't seen before.

regards

Brian

Aeroscreen conversion continues here:

Car is still for sale, contact Marcus directly.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep I think so. Call Marcus on 07983272735

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.