Your Car's The Star - The 2017 WSCC Calendar

Captain Colonial

LAST FEW DAYS TO GET YOUR PHOTOS IN FOR THE 2016 CALENDAR AND WIN A FREE YEAR'S MEMBERSHIP! :)

Oh dear, I shouldn't have shouted - now I've hurt my voice.  Please get the piccies in now!

Scott,

Have sent a few photos of both my Westie and Dave (aka Gadgetman).

Tried the hightail option to send full size jpegs

The email has reduced size images.

Will you let me know if you received them ok. Would be great to see these photos on the calendar, keeping fingers x'd

Thanks

Andy

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well, the calendar is going to hit your doorsteps in a few days time, and I have to choose which one is the Photo of the Year - lucky me.  I hope you all enjoy Peter's handiwork and the photos sent in, and congrats to Wendy Richings for taking the front page photo - well done!

• Like 1

She did well to capture anything, moving targets and my SLR which she'd never used before!

• Like 1

I'll be announcing the winner of the Photo of the Year from the calendar next week, but I've had a request from Editor Peter Osborne to tell you to please stop sending him photos as the calendar has already been sent out - thanks.

Loving November's picture. Taken very early one morning on the Black Mountain Road ( of Top Gear fame) in Wales. Shame some bureaucrat has stuck a 40mph restriction across the entire mountain road. No speed cameras tho :t-up:

thanks guys....

Okay, I've made a decision regarding the WSCC Photo of the Year from the calendar.  For the terrific action shot in the main March photo, the prize of one years free membership Is awarded to David Richings. :t-up:

As David already gets free membership as an AO, I'll add a note to his account backstage so that he can enjoy the free year if he ever retires like wot I'm doing in a few months. :)

Well done David! @Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Joint Manchester AO

• Like 1

@Scott Young - WSCC ChairmanWell - Muchly Muchly Ta!

Well Chuffed :cool:

As I already get free membership, I would like to donate my 'prize' to the driver who agreed to me puting it forward despite it being an 'off track' excursion.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Joint Manchester AO said:

@Scott Young - WSCC ChairmanWell - Muchly Muchly Ta!

Well Chuffed :cool:

As I already get free membership, I would like to donate my 'prize' to the driver who agreed to me puting it forward despite it being an 'off track' excursion.

Most generous!  Ta!  Pardon the ignorance - Who's the gravel spreader?

Matt Turner

Just now, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Joint Manchester AO said:

Matt Turner

Ta - it shall be done! Calling @matt turner to the forums please, Dave's given you an early Christmas present! :t-up:

• Like 1

• Captain Colonial unpinned this topic