Looking for a track focused Westfield

Badger1

Hi,

I was originally looking for a track focused bike engined westfield, but after a delightful morning out on track in a car engined westfield I have decided to broaden my search to include both car and bike engined cars.

I am preferably looking for a car with a full cage, but not compulsory, and the more track focused the better.

Thanks

The latest honda CBR1000RR engines and mods do not come cheap

Hi, A friend and former WSCC member is selling his 2007 Megabusa, approx 6000 miles, all the right bits on it (carbon fibre nose cone, canards, Mickmade flared side panels, Mickmade splitter, carbon aero screen, carbon rear arch protectors, carbon side mirrors,Tillet seats, Schroth 4 points, Caged cage, anti roll bars, AP brakes, Nitrons, Momo steering wheel, Stack dash, AB paddle gear shift, Reverie carbon airbox, full Simpsons Race Exhaust system, SBD dry sump, recently rebuilt engine by Extreme Engineering etc etc

Let me know if it is of any interest and I will get you his number.

Mike

Hi, A friend and former WSCC member is selling his 2007 Megabusa, approx 6000 miles, all the right bits on it (carbon fibre nose cone, canards, Mickmade flared side panels, Mickmade splitter, carbon aero screen, carbon rear arch protectors, carbon side mirrors,Tillet seats, Schroth 4 points, Caged cage, anti roll bars, AP brakes, Nitrons, Momo steering wheel, Stack dash, AB paddle gear shift, Reverie carbon airbox, full Simpsons Race Exhaust system, SBD dry sump, recently rebuilt engine by Extreme Engineering etc etc

Let me know if it is of any interest and I will get you his number.

Mike

A very well sorted and tidy car.  :yes: .. it'll be sadly missed in our little trackday group.

DSC_1458_zps33ad4080.jpg

I have modified my first post to broaden my search to both car and bike engined westfields (after a delightful morning on track in a car engined westfield!) :)

You ought to come to Abingdon next Friday about 20 Westfield's out on track

• Like 1

Hi Badger1,

I am selling this........Clicky

Two gearbox options and is as quick if not quicker than most BECs.

Track focused? Well it was built for the track but is also a very well setup and mannered car that copes well with the Cotswold roads.

Located very near to Swindon, must be worth a viewing unless is outside of your budget.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

The latest honda CBR1000RR engines and mods do not come cheap

Terry

When you say 'latest' what year are you referring to?

Cheers

Steve

I mean 2008 onwards 

The engine package with a power commander fitted and baffled sump is about £4500 if you fit it yourself and alter the wiring loom etc plus the exhaust manifold/silencer and mapping. It produces around 165/170bhp at the wheels

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.