Speed Series Awards Dinner - BOOK NOW

Captain Colonial

Yes, Lea Marston

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy all, I've checked through this thread, looked on the online store and searched through my emails and I can't find anything with the details about tonight on. Can someone confirm start time please? Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Congratulations for Nick's final awards night!

Another great night well done to Nick, Terry and Panda for the sterling work in the background pulling it all together again!

Well done all the award winners and for a heartfelt speech from John. 

Best Wishes

G

• Like 3

Another brilliant night to complete the season

great turnout and the usual banter and beer/wine drinking

Excellent speech by John and a worthy champion

• Like 3

A handsome but modest genius :d 

• Like 2

well done all the organisers.  Good to catch up with everyone.

Great speech from John and especially I thought highlighting that for some just being out competing is victory enough.

Looking forward to next year.

David

• Like 1

Excellent night with some great banter and special thanks to Nick and the rest of the team for putting on a great evening.
Special congratulation to John Loudon. Superb speech, you had a few of us pretty choked mate. You really deserve the win, now let see you defend that title.

• Like 1

A splendid evening  --  and I echo all the congratulations to Nick, Tel, John and John.

A little off-piste, I thought it was very good to see Alan Smith (very experienced Clerk of Course who serves us at Blyton) and Richard and Jane Usher (Blyton Park owners) joining us to celebrate the club's 2016 series.

Also, on behalf of Borough 19 MC, a big thank you for the appreciation in voting Snetterton "event of the year".

• Like 2

Excellent night, very pleased the brilliant caricature artist didn't do me!  John's speech was wonderful, quite a few lumps in throats around the room and a deserving winner.  Well done all. :)

• Like 1