SOLD -1999 Zetec SEW Westfield For Sale

Fozzie1970

For Sale SEW Westfield 2000 (1999 Chassis #88), Fitted with a 2000cc Zetec (50 miles), Race Line sump, Water Rail, conrod ARP bolts. Twin 40’s producing 165bhp weight at 530kG (Dyno print out available).
Full documentation and every receipt from build to date. V5 reflects colour and engine size since the Zetec conversion.
Type 9, 5 speed Gearbox and new clutch.
Alloy Radiator & spare Steel Radiator and fan
Live Axle and rear drums
Solid discs, M16 Calliper’s with Mintex 1166 pads (new) and one spare set. Also part used 2 x Mintex 1144
OMX200 ECU with software & Lead
Stack ST700 Dash Display System and fuel gauge
Tillet B6 race seat (only one)
5 point Harness (out of date for competition)
Fixed fire extinguisher system – in date, (driver and engine covered)
Gaged Ltd full roll cage MSA certified with spare side bars,
Kill switch and aircraft switch start
Mini lites wheels fitted with Toyo R888 GG (new) and full spare set of mini lites fitted with new CR28
Aero Screen
Playskool Front anti roll bar
Adjustable dampers (Spax front) and coil overs
Poly bushed all round
FiA rain light
40L fuel tank
Spares
CVH inlet manifold for twin 40’s, Boot box, Playskools Carbon fibre dash (uncut) with Scuttle. Other odds and sods……too many to really list.
Bad bits
Nose cone has minor damage around the indicator, normal scrapes and rubber around the body from time on the track; exhaust is around 102db at ¾ rev. Rear Fog, reverse light and main beam need to be reconnected. Numbers plate’s available but not fitted. Car has full livery and race numbers (easy removed).
Other Detail.........
The car is wrapped in grey with black scuttle and can be returned to orange if required, the car currently being sold as a track car, however can be returned to road going car with little trouble. The car could be raced in Sports Specials with 750MC or with some slight mods be used as a sprint or hill climb car.
£5,500. I need the car sold quickly
The reason for sale is I want to develop my Clio Cup Car for next season MSVR and do not have the time to use the Westfield. If you’re interested please call me on 07557804404 or email
neal.foster@eu.equinix.com
Car is in Wendover, Buckinghamshire

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.