Essex Area Monthly Meet

Kevin (Mr T)

Thought I would jump in early and get some practice at shouting this up :d

This Sunday, 12.00pm at the Lodge.

Won't be towing mine down, but will be looking to pick some brains so I can get it back on the road!

• Like 1

I can't make this month Wife's birthday so we'll be down the coast in our bungalow, see ya next month. Barry

Don't know yet Kevin, might be in South Wales!.....  or not!

on hols

Away with the white box.

That's my brain missing then!

Sorry but I won't be there either, doing the 27 mile Viking cycling trail in North West Kent on Sunday.

Installed a full hood via Westfields and Romford trimmers so can brave any weather.   Had the dash out and sorted the minor electrical issues, reinstalled with improved fixings to allow easy removal for maintenance. Passed MoT so now ready to put on some decent tyres, then more miles, meet you guys on a Sunday and start the other planned improvements.

Brian

Sorry won't be able to make. On way back from hols tonight - not expecting to get back before 02.00 so a lie in is required. Anyone booked a forth coming track day ???

Sorry won't be able to make. On way back from hols tonight - not expecting to get back before 02.00 so a lie in is required. Anyone booked a forth coming track day ???

Hi Tim I've booked Abingdon on 23 September I think there is about 13 Westys booked in and a FREE instruction lesson. Read the thread in local area meets.