Westfield Eleven (or XI) for sale - SOLD

NMac

Here is a rare opportunity to acquire one of these beautiful Lotus Eleven replicas.

Built by me in 2009/2010, passed IVA, and registered in 2011 with a 1973 (M) age-related plate. MOT’d until April 2017.

Body is the ‘Le Mans’ style rear shell, professionally painted in British Racing Green, interior is carpeted and upholstered in red.

Engine is the 1275cc BMC ‘A’ series, fitted with twin SU carbs, 4 speed gearbox and transmission as from the Midget donor.

Many extras and improvements including:

Custom-built seats with detachable headrests.

Moto-Lita steering wheel.

Luke 5-point harnesses (the original Westfield harnesses go with the car but the 5-point is much more comfortable.)

Double-acting door locks.

Microswitch conversions to foot and hand brake-lights.

Standard Midget instruments, plus matching Volts and Amps.

Full tonneau cover.

Engine is fitted with K&N air filters, Lumenition ‘Optronic’ ignition, Facet electronic fuel pump, High-torque starter and Alloy radiator with temperature-controlled electric fan.

Only about 2700 miles since complete engine rebuild.

Minilite-style Alloy wheels, Yokohama road tires. Spare wheel mounted under rear body shell.

Front anti-roll bar.

All major components, including bearings, oil seals, clutch, brake hydraulics, wiring, replaced or reconditioned at build.

I have never managed to post pictures on this site, so if interested contact me by PM, phone on 01189 429712, 07769691234 or at neilimaclean@aol.com and I will send some.

Asking price is £18000

Weather permitting the car will be at Silverstone for the Classic Meeting and is registered for the parade lap on Saturday, so it will be in the Westfield Club area during the day.

Correction, as the car has now been sold, it won't be at Silverestone on Saturday.

Neil

Don't tempt me.  I miss mine very much!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.