23_zpssepjlntn.jpg

29_zpsjpt6egor.jpg

30_zpsaclmbnjo.jpg

22_zpsyxvvssan.jpg

41_zps1t8dwk1t.jpg

42_zpsongrrypu.jpg

38_zpsasxstdws.jpg

37_zpssomncwru.jpg

Stunning car, lots of loud and windy fun to drive. Very quick and a total head turner. My wife alas, wants a campervan so she has to go. It’s been fun. All hard work done on this one, so just turn the key and off you go.

Body Work

Full body re-spray just carried out in Porsche RS Orange.

All holes and imperfections all filled and painted, so clean as a whistle.

Rear arches are the extra wide removable arches. I bought some Westfield carbon arch protectors but they don’t fit as too narrow. That is how I know it has the extra wide arches.

I made the choice of having the car as an aero only car so does not come with any wet weather gear.

The body work is the earlier “Kit” shape bodywork not the later ZK. This makes pretty much no difference unless you are trying to find a V8 bonnet scooped engine cover. After many months looking, I found one that also has Maserati Quatraporte style side grills as well. This isn’t painted up in the RS Orange yet, however, if somebody wants this, I can include with the sale. My paint shop can do it with the same batch of paint and have all the grill work in gloss black, to match the car.

I think I can only see 1 or 2 tiny stone chips from the few times I have had the car out since painting.

Interior

New black vinyl racing seats from Westfield with harness holes.

Fully carpeted interior.

Black vinyl dash, with all working switch gear.

Red Willans harnesses with seat belt style red push button clip.

Quick release Alcantara flat bottomed racing steering wheel, on a decent not cheap boss.

Black leather with orange stitching gear gator and stainless steel “7” gear knob.

Exterior

Brand new Pro-race alloys all in perfect condition with a gloss black finish, 

TOYO Proxy R1R tyres, new all round.

Carbon Sill covers.

Powder coated RAC spec bolt on roll bar kit wide body

7 inch front headlights with daytime running lights.

There is also a spare pair of Dominator style 4 inch headlights in matt black if you prefer that look.

Very securely attached Kawasaki ZZR racing mirrors - no wobbling or drooping.

Rear view mirror fitted into aero - essential in my opinion for road driving.

Engine

Silver top Zetec 2.0L engine.

1.8 Flywheel – Lighter & faster response.

1.8 Water Pump – (spins the right way).

Twin Weber 45 carbs (proper Zetec ones with extra breather holes)

OMEX 200 programmable ECU (set up for Zetec on rolling road)

Shortened baffled sump.

ARP con rod bolts fitted – soft cut out on rev limiter currently set at 6750 rpm, well within tolerance of bolts.

Type 9 Gearbox, Polo light weight radiator.

Wunoff replacement exhaust (93Db when tested).

Westfield 4 into 1 manifold.

Spax Adjustable Suspension.

Carbon aero-screen reduces buffering and adds around 5 mpg.

Good to know

DVLA registered March 2001

HPI checked – report available,

Full MOT History – 8 months MOT

9323 miles since 2001.

Delivery possible anywhere in UK at buyer’s expense. This vehicle can be trailered to you on a low loader anywhere in the UK. Example prices, up to 300 miles around £275.00. I can take credit cards if this helps? or cash is perfectly acceptable.

Price £7495.00

Call me anytime, on 07483 10 11 12

Cheers

Scott

Noooo! You've not even been out with the lads yet!

All that hard work to turn it into the car you wanted does mean it looks very nice Scott, glws.

Long story Chris. I am a bit devastated, as you know how many hours were put into this car, but it will be a great fully prepped ride for somebody else. Maybe even stay in the NE, we will see.

Put the price up just enough that it does not see.

There are a few of us going up to Kielder on the 14th.

Why don't you come with us.

Ha ha, yes, I did think of that.

You know I would love to come on the 14th but I am in the middle of a holiday with the kids, get back around 19th Aug. Its just proved impossible to have any time out in the car with a very young family. every second of free time is always with kids (3 & 6). I have only ever been out in the car during the working week (I work from home) or when the kids go to bed after 8pm. Its been a very hard car to enjoy, just because of time. I guess my previous car (Exige S) was used as a daily driver, so I got to drive it a lot, for pick ups and all other activities during wet and dry weather. The Westy, or the one I have, is dry weather only so, hardly any time of late to get out at all.

Thanks so much for the offer and Chris' sustained inclusiveness, all has been very welcome.

Lets see what happens. A few interested parties asking questions, after its been up for a day. We will see what happens.

Thanks

Scott

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.