2015 Blue FW Special Edition For Sale!

paulmainstone

Bring it along to Stoneleigh with a for sale sign on :t-up:

Spring is on its way and that is a good time for selling our type of cars.   Yours is a really good colour combo and well specced, just be patient and it will sell for a decent price

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bumping this up the list a bit to see if there are any new buyers out there. Still up for sale and £16k ONO

Thanks Paul

On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 20:22, paulmainstone said:

Just bumping this up the list a bit to see if there are any new buyers out there. Still up for sale and £16k ONO

Thanks Paul

Hi Paul,

Really nice looking car. I'm a new member absorbing all the info on this forum with a view to purchasing my first Westfield. Others have summed it up pretty well re the pricing as to me its more about the car than the year. Your add perhaps needs a little more detail hence a few questions if I may please:

1) I think reading the add you are the first owner? Did you build the car yourself?                              

2) 305 miles - was the Zetec engine a new/crate item?

3) Has the car been set up and dyno'd at 170bhp?

4) What is you approx. location re viewing?

Many thanks

Chris

Hi Chris

Thanks for you message. To answer your questions.

1) Yes, I built the car in 2015.

2) All items were brand new from the factory at purchase. This was posted last year, but the car has only done an extra 50 miles since then. 

3) The car was set up by Westfield before it was IVA'd, so the ECU and engine was configured then.

4) I'm based in Wokingham, Berkshire/

Thanks Paul

Hello Paul I'm also a new member and am on the lookout for my first car,I love the look of yours.In my first post I stated my budget was 8-12 grsnd which is a good bit away from what your looking for !

I don't want you to think I'm taking the p*** but if you don't ask you don't get and all that ,if I was all Iin and assuming we met up and I fitted into your car would you be interested in an offer of  14 k  which is all I could beg borrow or steal .

Steve 

Hi Steve

Thanks for your message. I am open to offers, but £14k is a bit low for me. Drop me a message if your circumstances change.

Thanks Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.