Blyton Thanks

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

All the helpers were brilliant :yes:

• Like 4

Just to add my appreciation to everyone who helped make this a truly brilliant weekend.

To all the helpers and organisers in the office and in the paddock, Thankyou, you are all a huge credit to what is a great club.

Credit to Richard Usher and his dedicated team of staff who provide a fantastic venue and facilities to allow us to play. Hopefully see some of you soon, best get some events pencilled in, quite enjoyed these slick things!

Rich (tired - very tired)

• Like 1

Huge thanks and well done to everyone involved - another great weekend and absolute highlight of my year. Such a good, friendly spirit everywhere, best paddock comraderie of any event and all down to the helpers and volunteers. Thanks again!

• Like 5

Absolutely great weekend as always- great people, brilliant competition and a few chuckles along the way!

Huge thanks to all those who made it happen :t-up:

• Like 2

Had a great time, what an awesome little circuit, I reckon my new favourite. Organisation was excellent, especially the paddock and start line marshalls who kept us all well informed and remained jovial despite the weather!

Particular thanks to Rich Kerr for the loan of his spare fuel pump which kept us in the game for the weekend :)

• Like 1

Had a great time, what an awesome little circuit, I reckon my new favourite. Organisation was excellent, especially the paddock and start line marshalls who kept us all well informed and remained jovial despite the weather!

Particular thanks to Rich Kerr for the loan of his spare fuel pump which kept us in the game for the weekend :)

Just need your address for the invoice Adam ;)  :d

Pleasure, it's what it's all about!

Slghtly off topic, but if in future years anyone fancies going into Gaisborough for an evening meal, if you like Indian/Bangladeshi food Mrs H and I had a really good meal on Saturday at The Moon Light Bangladeshi restaurant at 76 Trinity Street Gainsborough. Good food and really nice owner and staff. It is very small, and they also do takeaway.

Fantastic event again - well done to all those all those involved it is really appreciated.

Apologies for spinning a couple of times in the wet but I did gather my senses and restart the car and continue without impacting the following competitor on both occasions - so I did my little bit to the smooth running of the event  :d

• Like 2

Superb Event

Well done and thanks to all the organising team and helpers.

It all ran like clockwork

It was good to meet up with everyone again ( might even try a few more)

Shame about FTD speech

• Like 3

Superb Event

Well done and thanks to all the organising team and helpers.

It all ran like clockwork

It was good to meet up with everyone again ( might even try a few more)

Shame about FTD speech

Awkward is a word which springs to mind!

Would also like to echo what everyone else has said. Really enjoyed the weekend, great catching up with some old faces and meeting new as well.

Great event and and credit to the club and all the hard work by the organisers and volunteers.  :t-up:

Really got my mojo back again now so will be doing a few more this year. (I need the practice :laugh: )

Umm, yes.... The FTD speech was a bit odd.  :arse:  :bangshead: 

I'll be back again next year, But will have to think of another excuse for being slow other than "its my first time" haha  :laugh:

Thanks all

Ian

Great w/e

Many thanks to John and all the helpers without them us "monkey's" would not be able to perform!

Best wishes

Glutey

great weekend  well done all  :t-up:

Cracking weekend once again many laughs and good competition

Well done and thanks to all involved